Today has been one of great frustration and one of the best finds of the year. (I picked up 2 PS3s for 60 bucks)

Today has been one of great frustration and one of the best finds of the year. (I picked up 2 PS3s for 60 bucks)

So as a balm for shattered nerves, retreat back to the world of pen and paper. 

When i was at Con On The Cob, i got to meet Zeke. 
He is the fella that got the good folks together on this project and man o manischewitz is it pretty.

Well, while i was handing over my American Quatloos Zeke said "Hey if you can get 6 people together, i'll run it for ya."

Sadly by the time i got 6 folks together he was off doing other things. At which point Cameron Corniuk said, "We should find out if we can get him to run it online".

That sounds like a plan and a half to me.
So, gentle reader. Would you be interested in such?
I'll see if i can hunt him down, but first i want to put together a group of goodly google gamers. 

Let me know who is down. If you have picked up the book, more the better. But if not. Grab the quick start rules.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/115838/Clockwork-Dominion-Quick-Start-Rules

Comments

  1. For what it's work, tracking down Zeke Coughlin isn't too difficult. He even has a Clockwork: Dominion RPG community here on G+. If he'd be willing, I know I'd be down and I could probably grab Jennifer Corniuk  as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment