I can say that gaming got me interested in learning how to use a pointy metal stick.

I can say that gaming got me interested in learning how to use a pointy metal stick. The beatings i got taught me very well on how to keep a bit of matter between me and my fellow stick wielder. 

This series of beatings served me well. It has allowed me to use many things to keep myself whole over the course of a life. I have tried to teach a few people how to wield a stick. 2 women stand out in my mind as the greatest students i ever had. Many years later i have seen the fruit of my beatings as these young soldiers turned into wives and mothers and have handed my beatings onto their children.

So it is no surprise that someone who has been similarly beaten. Is a danger to dipshits. It warms my heart.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/10/indy-woman-used-medieval-combat-training-sword-hold-intruder-until-police-arrived/73669428

Comments

Post a Comment