Hey there folks!

Hey there folks!

As i am sure you all well know, Sean Patrick Fannon is not only rockin' the next version of RIFTS but also does LOADS of RPG game reviews. 

Today he's looking to talk about your product!

So if you are willing to have your work examined by a professional in the field who has great reach in the RPG community. Today is your day!

Originally shared by Sean Patrick Fannon

Just another note out to everyone that I am open to messages from y'all about products you wish to promote.

The focus is PDFs and other materials distributed on DriveThruRPG (and, consequently, RPGNow and/or any of the other OBS sites). I use the Affiliate system to make a little income from the sales, as a matter of both full disclosure and explaining why I primarily (nearly exclusively) focus my Picks on those products.

Just email me directly at seanpatfan [at] gmail [dot] com, and please include the link to your product you would like promoted.

No promises, but I try to feature just about everything I get, when I can, though I admit to splitting time between high-attention products and those that get lost in the shuffle.

Comments

Post a Comment