I say to you. Goodly Gamer.

I say to you. Goodly Gamer.
That i hold fast the dream

Of game shops next to taco stands on every corner. And mad cap gamers with stars in their eyes at every counter.

Shelves full of games. People full of stories for Pathfinder Society and the like for Living Grayhawk. Of trains and planes and automobiles. And mini battles in between. Not to mention the living world of the #ZodiacEmpire  .

Long live the brick and mortar.
And long may it live in Tasmania.
So far as i have a $5 say, and you do.

Let a landmark to gaming on a small island far away be a bastion of games and gamery goodness

I want Mark Knights to build a land mark to gamers.

Originally shared by RPG Knights
http://rpgknights.com/ok-never-help/

Comments

  1. I'm without any income so I would love to help but really can't. But I have some advice... just say no. You're not obliged to pay someone who agreed to volunteer and then slams you with an invoice. Just my opinion. If you want to run a successful business you have to be willing to draw the line and say no when you must. It sounds like this is one of those times to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - every cent is welcomed and I am so very humbled by the help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment