#ConOnTheCob was last weekend. I got to spend it rolling dice and killing things with Cameron Corniuk's kids.

#ConOnTheCob  was last weekend. I got to spend it rolling dice and killing things with Cameron Corniuk's kids.

Alex played in everything he could get his hands on. As long as he could be a thief and a maniacal murderhobo. That's a good time. The ladies stuck with spell casters. And one of them scored a kill with a headbutt.

From healing to hurling insults for damage and the occasional "I betray the party because of loot" moments. A good time was had by all.

Gotta get'em hooked young like the cigarette people.


Comments

  1. Sounds as though a good time was had by all. That's great. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next year I hope Ucon doesn't overlap. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment