While i was gun oil off of my hands, so that i can make something to eat.

While i was gun oil off of my hands, so that i can make something to eat. I will spend some time with Slade Stolar's Indie Hack.

Just loading up the PDF i was surprised by the quality of art inside. So the first thing i would mention before reading word one, is the art is fantastic.

The oven will be warm soon. Foodstuffs will be cooked and i'll get to read through 28 pages of high fantasy adventure gaming.

Then it's German Cars and American waxes.
http://heroru.com

Comments

  1. I'm at the computer all day, so questions can be answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has zero art skill, I get irrationally irritated when I see good are in "betas" and games for contests and the like. Damn you people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do too. That's why I commissioned it: to be close to the level of polish of the bigger people without spending 1000 hours learning to draw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment