Just so you guys know.


Just so you guys know.
I will be writing a review of The Indie Hack some time soon.
But i felt the need to hand out some spoilers.

Yes, it is fantastic. If that's all you were looking for, it will be money well spent. The design and concepts are up there with Apocalypse World as for how the game shifts the paradigm of gaming.

I need to read, and re read. To fully grasp how the game is to be run. Because i will be running the hell out of this.

So till then. Slade Stolar. You did a hell of a job.

Comments

  1. That means a whole heck of a lot. Feel free to ask how certain parts work. I've run it now, so I have a more clear perspective. Mind if I re-share this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share away.
    I think i'll run a one shot this week.

    Once i read it 2 more times i think i'll be able to ask more intelligent questions. But i must say that your damage system is revolutionary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one hell of a review. Looking forward to living the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having been a playtester, I agree 100%. I'd buy, play, and run it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Benjamin Kramer - I might try to run it tonight shortly with my normal group. Probably won't happen though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slade Stolar Is the game available for sale yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. John Marron
    Not just yet. In the next two weeks, is my goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment