Well, my morning has been full of gamers belly achin' at one and other once again.


Well, my morning has been full of gamers belly achin' at one and other once again.

So, while i head off to my day of Fast Cars, Fancy Foodstuffs, Czech Pistols and Adventure galore. I would like to remind you to express your love of things rather than playing at Irksome Irene.

If you don't fill your days with the things that make you happy. You will not be happy.

I hate to see gamers spend more time yelling at one and other over the ways they have fun. Or the composition of your parties. Or the type of dice you use.

So i will be dragging Jay Murphy's USR books with me on my travels. While i do good things with good things.

It's gonna be awesome.

Comments

  1. So glad I stay out of such things. I'd much rather spend the time playing a game, or with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan and thanks for reminding me to keep it classy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment