I have two questions tonight.


I have two questions tonight.

I know the following folks have Patreon accounts.
Fun ones. Ones worth a buck or 50.

matt jackson, Sean Patrick Fannon, Juan Ochoa.
Everybody else does news or machining of some stripe.
(You should break more things, then fix them)

Who do you follow on Patreon?

Who out there is worth a buck or two?

My second question is harder to answer, for me at least.
If i were to option one of my skills for Patreon, what would you find worthy of just a couple cents a day. Less than a cup of coffee, or anything else i can commercially guilt you for paying to much for?

Mostly i want to use the funds raised to buy drivethrurpg credit to give away and cash to bribe artist to simply create things for the community. I don't want your money for my rent. I want it to enrich the community.

To pay the odd gamer a few bucks to write.

To see more overpriced coffee drinks in the hands and bellies of the goodly folk i see doing awesome stuff on a daily basis.

So, while i may not bring too much to the plate. I hope to offer the simple service of stimulating the economy a hair. Let's see what a nice breakfast at Denny's makes of our modules.

Finally and most importantly. It will drive more folks to sit down.
Get to know one and other.
And i'll get to meet more gamers, and so will you.

That's worth a buck in my book.

BTW, Patreon is on the fritz.

Comments

  1. Patreon is backup now.

    I back folks who do what they love to do in gaming. I back people who write for their blogs, make maps, write adventures, podcasts and artists. There are those who do a combination of all of them. Create content, what ever interests you, then let it rip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do appreciate the kind words. Doing all I can to make it fun and interesting and worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be supporting Misdirected Mark and Gaming and BS podcasts, but as far as I can tell patreon only takes USD and the exchange rate really sucks right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment