I mentioned something a few weeks ago in passing conversation and mentioned it off handedly, and possibly flippently...

I mentioned something a few weeks ago in passing conversation and mentioned it off handedly, and possibly flippently today (Sorry if you took it that way Power Up Gamers Roleplaying for accessibility ).

But for those of you out there, i am curious what would need be done to create a recorded RPG that qualified the players to get a SAG card.

I know it would have to be a production, i'm cool with that. But i am kicking around feasibility of this little pipe dream. Because it is the only way i can see myself getting into a recorded game for the edification of others. I also feel it would be an interesting feather in the cap that would draw good gamers and creative types.

I know that it most probably will be unattainable and those in the know may view this as foolishness, but there are those out there in Web Series that already have a SAG card because of it.

Who knows, that's why i am asking.

Any input would be most welcome.
http://www.sagaftra.org

Comments

  1. Ah so thats what a Sag card is lol...no idea what is needed but I definitely would be interested in finding out...the only suggestion I would have is maybe contact the people from Geek&Sundry...I know Matthew Mercer is a big time voice actor who has done alot in the gaming areas so they might be able to point you in the right direction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment