Getting ready for some AD&D tonight.

Getting ready for some AD&D tonight.

Yesterday my soon to be 9th level fighter sat down with me and rolled some dice to flesh out 50 miles around his soon to be keep. Sadly much of it was done rather poorly on my part, so i promised a slightly spiffier map. I spent the day with my newly purchased Campaign Cartographer.

Yea, that's going to take more than one day to sus out.

So i went hunting. I found a website that said it was easy to use, and it was. Inkarnate (http://inkarnate.com/) helped me make this map in about a half hour of swearing and checking my drawing.

It's a nifty site and i will be using it again in the future.

I think my gamers will be getting a little bit of homework this week.





Comments

  1. Won't be making it tonight, stars are misaligned or some such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an uldridge city i see? :0 

    If it is, then I think it is hecka funny that we both thought it was a cool name for a thing...

    http://thomas-novosel.com/2016/06/10/a-map-of-uldridge-city-handout/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea. I saw that and as a good DM i promptly stole it, filled it with horrid little monsters that are causing terror.

    Now it looks like the fort there just might end up being the start of a new story arc as the group goes about clearing the land so it is safe for the peasants and tax collector.

    It was the starting point for some random world generation. The new map is the world around Uldridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh mannnnn. Thats sweet and you better use that awesome pdf map at the table or wherever you play.

    But. Anyways. I am glad someone is using it xD makes me feel like im not just throwing stuff literally into a void hole.

    ,,... I am still working on what it is made for still. So it warms my heart that it is full of horrid little things with legs amd spindle-ee necks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment