Well, the neighbor's kid has been playing Star Wars D6 for awhile.


Well, the neighbor's kid has been playing Star Wars D6 for awhile. They have since killed Darth Vader and taken the Death Star. 

So he's been eyeballing my book shelf and he happens upon the treasure trove of Cyberpunk 2020. He then takes the main book and all 4 chromebooks.

Days later he tells me 2 things.
1) It's awesome. I can't argue with him on that.
2) It's just like The Hunger Games.

I was not ready for that. I'm not a big fan of kid fiction in this day and age. I chalk this up there with those Harry Potter and Ugly Betty. I'm just not in the target demographic.

He got my copies of Interface Magazine this morning. I'm interested to see just what he makes of all of it.

Comments

  1. I have very fond memories of playing Cyberpunk 2020 years ago. My steel-plated Solo Dolph was the bullet-sponge of the group, and survived long enough to retire...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment