This morning i had a bit of a chat about the coolest Sci Fi language out there.


This morning i had a bit of a chat about the coolest Sci Fi language out there. I point to Stargate SG1 for that. The Jaffa are a bunch of bad ass quasi human aliens. In the course of the storyline the most common line changes from "Kree" to "Dal shakka mel!".

The first one means "Do what i fuckin' tell you" and the second means "I die free".

No more gods. No more masters.
I die free.

I can dig that more than anything else i have seen or read.

The most recent parallel in Sci-Fi that i have read. Would be the Newts from "War With The Newts". As the slaves rebel and displace their masters. But the Jaffa threw off evil aliens where as the Newts threw off humanity. Not a nice version of humanity.

So what say you goodly gamers of internetlandia. What is the coolest Sci Fi language out there?

As for me. Dal shakka mel!

Comments

  1. "No more gods. No more masters."
    I like that phrase, but you already knew this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two together are funny. There are no masters...but do what I say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment