It's not a bug, it's a feature!

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

It would seem that Google in their infinite wisdom has devised a new way to confuse, confound and generally confuckel your ease of operation by hiding things that you might use on a regular basis.

But big props to Keith Jacobson for being the google-fu guru we all know and love. He's got a plan for us plebs of the googleverse.

Originally shared by Keith Jacobson

I found Events. For anyone looking for Events, this link has instructions on how to find them. However, I found something even more interesting. I found someone who I think works at Google, and is all excited about the changes that have been screwing us over. Someone who, in this post said,:

"As always, please let us know what you think by replying to this thread or using the ‘Send Feedback’ option on web or in-app."

Let's innundate his thread by telling him just what we think of the changes. I mentioned the loss of apps like Dicestream in my comment.

Also, while I don't normally do this, in order to maximize this thread's exposure, I'm going to be cross posting this in every gaming community of which I'm a member, so I apologize in advance to anyone I annoy with this.

Comments

Post a Comment