So i got to talk gaming for a few microts with my neighbor's kid.

So i got to talk gaming for a few microts with my neighbor's kid.

I told him about Jon DeSpirito 's Star Trek Game and he instantly chirped up that he wanted a Star Wars game.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Star Wars D6, BAM!

So he looks at me and says.
"What character would you play if i ran this?"

"I want to be an engineer who is from Coruscant and has a huge travel budget. He's a shop hound and about as useful as wet kleenex when the shooting starts. Unless he can kill somebody with a lathe or a grinder. Those things are deadly." i said.

"Yeah, you can't play. Maybe you can be an NPC in a game. But i doubt it. Maybe next time"

He then waved and went out with my books.

Kids are great.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/travel/news/2009-12-04-elitefliers04_CV_N.htm

Comments