About 2 months ago.

About 2 months ago. I talked to a small group about playing Cyberpunk 2020. I felt that it was important to do a bit of reading before hand. So i set each of them to task. To read the main book, read the chromebooks and read the character class book of their choice.

Since then. Nobody has finished the reading.

I on the other hand have just about read the entire production line for Cyberpunk 2020. It's great stuff and reminds me once again that Mike Pondsmith is a genius. He surrounded himself with some super talented authors and artists.

The setting is fantastic. The history of it is horrific in ways that many seem to gloss over. It's a post-post apocalyptic setting.

Anywho. I might have to do a series of reviews. I wonder if anyone out there would like to read and talk about the books.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshjADl6Ec8

Comments

  1. I <3'd the Cyberpunk books! The Chromebooks were great for imaginary shopping, or just to look through for ideas for your character. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll read through them and talk with you about them, if we can find the time. I love Cyberpunk, too. (And I'll pass along your compliment to Mr. Pondsmith.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to come up with a time to do so. Which book would you like to start with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno. Give me a bit. I don't have all of them. Let's see what jumps out at me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment