I'm reading issue 4 of Dragon while waiting for my sister to get an ID as my brother wonders to take pictures.


I'm reading issue 4 of Dragon while waiting for my sister to get an ID as my brother wonders to take pictures. The first thing that struck me was reading the intro by Tim Kask​ who was the editor in chief.

Mr. Kask has been a measure of greatness in gaming for decades and someone we gamers wake each morning thankful he still shares the earth with us meer mortals. I have had the honor of asking him a few questions and his answers lead me to greater gaming heights.

So while I wait I have the good fortune to spend time with one of his works.knowing that after 40 pages of reading I will have a greater appreciation for my hobby of 30 years because of a man who made my games what they are today.

Back to the sun, sand and tales from the petal throne.

Comments

Post a Comment