I just started watching Stranger Things and i got hit with 2 things.


I just started watching Stranger Things and i got hit with 2 things.

1st thing. You should always have a loaded magazine in easy proximity to any weapon you may have. It's just plain good sense.

2nd thing. A big wave of nostalgia for that sweet German bolt action .22 with Olympic sites. My brother has it now and uses it to evict critters from barns and greenhouses.

Other than the typical schoolboy mistake. So far it has dredged up some nostalgia.

Oh to be young again, and also a robot.

Comments

  1. The nostalgia was constant throughout that whole season for me. The games, the brand names, the clothing, all of it. On top of that, it's a fantastic story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a slow watcher of videos.
    I just stopped to see what kind of MP5 they were carrying when they went into that government base.

    Nothing says the '80's to me like more good German boomsticks. I couldn't wait to grow up and have one of my own. And it was worth the wait.

    From what i have read so far. This is a very multicultural gun show. German rifles, Italian Semi-Autos and American Revolvers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment