As you well know.


As you well know.
I am not a huge Savage Worlds fan. I just can't get enthusiastic about running it. But that can be said about many game systems.

But i digress.

Rifts SW does sound like something i can get excited about playing. 

I am looking forward to it.
Only 11 more days.

Originally shared by Pinnacle Entertainment Group

What Add-Ons are you hoping the Savage RIFTS® Kickstarter will have? Launches April 26!

For a look at how we usually Kickstart go here: http://bit.ly/PEGKS

Comments

  1. I have been literally hopping up and down in anticipation. I am not a huge SW fan either, but just the concept of Rifts in a workable format. I will buy three copies just to encourage Palladium to let other companies work on their other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly looking forward to this as I am hoping that this will pump some much needed fresh blood back into Rifts itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm both a SW and Palladium fan. I'm so very down for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment