If you have not played HeroQuest in a while. I must suggest checking out Alex Hakobian's HeroQuest Prime.

If you have not played HeroQuest in a while. I must suggest checking out Alex Hakobian's HeroQuest Prime.

I have had a rip snortin' good time with it and know you will feel the same.

The price is right, but the value is at very least 200 GP.

Originally shared by Alex Hakobian

IT IS DONE.

You want some HeroQuest Prime?  *HAVE SOME HEROQUEST PRIME!*

Everything an aspiring Evil Wizard Player needs to run a campaign: rulebook, character sheet, armory, quest book, maps, and cards! All in one place, ready to go. With options for VTT play as well as print-ready files.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0b8KDPg9-LXVGQ3dzY1VTNBbm8&authuser=0

Comments

  1. Alex Hakobian​ folder empty. Although may be because I am on my phone and traveling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Mata Shouldn't be. It's set correctly., and the link works for me. Must be a mobile thing. Maybe it shows empty because you need to wait for it to load or something? I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try it when we get to the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Mata Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment